Tuesday, October 6, 2009

kinda the worst day in my life diz year....

I'll always remember oct 3 2009, the day that really top my most hated day for this year I guess....

I have misunderstood a close friend and I got paid back for what I did... I guess.... I really have betrayed the friendship and no matter what I do the harm has been made and I really dunno how to make up for this....

anyway I was really feeling low that day, and everything was kinda going in the wrong direction... I was asked to never bother in this person's life ever again and you know, I'm kinda never the person being hated by someone...plus the person that I needed the most to just be there to support me at that time just went AWOL and I kinda felt that was it... I suddenly felt that everyone in this world hates me...

at that point I was feeling kinda wanna commit suicide or maybe jump of a bridge you know....
I just lose my total appetite... in fact I'm still struggling to gain back my appetite for the past one week...

the week was kinda full of emotions and stuff that just swept u through u kinda feel like speechless and just wanna surrender...I finally felt why meredith in grey's autonomy just gave up when she fell into the sea... I felt that I have struggle enough and I wouldn't mind if I just die at that time....what difference would it make....

luckily I got a good french fren who kinda hang in their for me....
like a true sister who would help cheer up a cancer sick brother.... she kinda turn my worst sat nite into one of the funny ones... with all the jokes she told me about funny incidences and I will not forget that the waiter at Old Town shop there treat me like a foreigner and treat her like a chinese.... hahahaha.... and she was teaching me how to write sms in chinese coz I dun understand her chinese sms... and having banana split at the "river drain" of Ipoh.... thats how I would call it... also making her miserable on the way back by making her laugh and hiccup when ever she try to stop it... hahaha.... and its kinda fun...

At that point I was kinda thinking that I would lose all the friends to hang out and have fun with... instead as she said, I will find new friends... and sure I did, I start to hangout with south african friends and others that I met... and I really openned up my eye up to more people out there to be friends with....

tq helene for being a big sister whenever I face any problem... at the club watching out for us.... and now being a sister cheering me up when I felt low...gud to know that I can find you whenever I had any problem... I know u kinda felt tired of baby sitting me... hahahaha.... at least I can make u feel miserable by laughing the whole time... yeah u will get a whole nite of giggling and laughing when u combine both of us..... its just how crazy we are... hahaha.....

No comments: