Sunday, September 27, 2009

To risk or not

Ok... I have been getting lots of friends suggesting me to find a gf lately...

I mean I have been single for all my life to start with...

And maybe I'm too comfortable with where I am..

I do admit that sometimes I had a crush on someone.. But maybe I'm too scared to admit it to someone.. I mean I'm kinda the guy who keeps his feeling burried deep inside and will never reveal it.. Its just who I am....Scared and coward I guess....

I mean I dun think I'm brave enough too pop up the question or even ask someone on a date or sth..... especially when the person is a good friend... I'm afraid it will just ruin the whole friendship... I mean it would be awkward to hang out with someone who just rejected u rite...Maybe the fear of being rejected just outweights the chances of the relationship ever happens...

So I'm kinda just happy to hangout with all my friends... I have many friends for different activites that I do.... 

Plus finding the right person that u like is not easy though... mostly are unavailable... since its limited I guess...

So call me coward if u like... but I'll be ur best friend....

1 comment:

Aleckii said...

Hi Charles, sorry to be popping up on your blog, I'm kelvin from CS, anyway, wanted to contact you- are you in Kuching at the moment? Please check your Couchsurfing inbox, I just sent you an email.

See ya!